At Loktra, your privacy always
sits at the top of our priority list, and we are concentrating on protecting it
from unauthorized access at every stage of development. We are committed to
maintaining the confidentiality and security of every personal information
about our clients. This Privacy & Security Policy supplements our Terms of
Service and exhibits how we collect, use and disclose information from or about
you through our website (www.loktra.com) and service. Users can access the Loktra service (the “Service”) via our website Loktra.com,
applications on Devices, APIs, and third-parties. A “Device” is any device used
to access the Loktra Service, including without
limitation a computer, mobile phone, tablet, or any other electronic device. By
using our Service you are consenting to the collection, transfer, processing,
storage, disclosure and other uses described in this Privacy & Security
Policy. The use of information collected through our service shall be limited
to the purpose of providing the service for which the Loktra
client (“Client”) has engaged Loktra.
The Information We Collect and Store
Loktra employees are barred from viewing the content of the data you import into your Loktra account. However, in case you request our help to resolve your support issues relating to that data, and only after receiving your permission, Loktra employees may access the relevant data under the supervision of Project Managers. We collect information primarily to deliver better services to all our clients. It includes the details you provide us on our websites such as your name, email address, phone number, company name, Loktra id and password. We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect on our website. When you visit our loktra.com, some information is automatically collected. This may include information such as the Operating System (OS) running on your device, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type, and language, and the website you visited before our Sites. We also collect information about how you use the Service.
Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Sites and could remove cookies used for opt-out of tracking.
Loktra does not respond to “Do Not Track” browser signals or other mechanisms. Third parties may collect personal information about your activities over time and across sites when you visit the Sites or use the Loktra Service.
Loktra retains your data while you are a customer and will delete your information within 12 months of either party’s termination of the Terms, upon written request.
How We Use Information We Collect
We use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current products and to develop new ones. We use personal information collected through our website, as mentioned in this Policy or on our Sites. For example, we may use your information to:
• Improve our operations, services and website;
• Understand and enhance our client’s experience with the help of our website, products and services;
• Provide and deliver products and services you request
• Respond to your comments or questions and for our Solutions team to provide service
• Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages
• Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events and news about products and services offered by Loktra and our selected partners
• Link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service and
• Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
Sharing of Personal Information
2. Access to Data Controlled by our Clients Loktra has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data, should direct his query to the Loktra’s Client (the data controller). If the Client requests Loktra to remove the data, we will respond to the request within 30 business days.
3. Data Retention Loktra will retain personal data we process on behalf of our Clients for as long as needed to provide services to our Client. Loktra will retain and use this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreement.
4. Information We Share Wedo not share your personal information with third parties without your consent other than:
• With third parties who work on our behalf provided such third parties enter into a written agreement with Loktra requiring that the third party provide at least the same level of privacy protection as is required by the relevant Principles;
• To comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process (provided that Loktra will endeavor to notify you if Loktra has received a lawful request for your information);
• In an emergency, including to protect the personal safety of any person; and
• For the purposes of a business deal (or negotiation of a
business deal) involving sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or
assets (business deals may include, for example, any merger, financing,
acquisition, divestiture or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding). We may also
share aggregate or unidentified information derived from your personal
5. Personal Information Security Loktra takes reasonable steps to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. It is your responsibility to protect your usernames and passwords to help prevent anyone from accessing or abusing your accounts and services. You should not use or reuse the same passwords you use with other accounts as your password for our services.
6. Children If you are under 18, or the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside, you may only use the Loktra website and Loktra Services with the consent of your parent or legal guardian.
7. Your Information Choices and Changes You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Loktra by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your Loktra projects or our ongoing business relationship. You may also send requests about your contact preferences, changes and deletions to your information including requests to opt-out of sharing your personal information with third parties by email. Loktra will respond within ninety (90) days to any request to delete your information. Individuals who have provided information to Loktra’s customers must send requests to change or delete such information to the particular Loktra customer.